GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) represents Regulation (EU) 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
A data subject is any person whose data is collected, retained or processed.
The EEA represents the European Economic Area.
Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person (“the data subject”); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification element, such as a name, identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more many specific elements, specific to its physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity;
According to the GDPR, any visitor to the site is a Data Person, that is, an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification element, such as a name, identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more many specific elements, specific to its physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- The data that the site visitors voluntarily provide us to contact us through the respective online contact forms: first and last name, e-mail address, other information that is transmitted to us.
- The data provided, in accordance with European laws on the protection of personal data and other national legal provisions in force, are requested for the following:
- the formulation in writing, electronically, of requests for information of public interest, according to the provisions of Law 544/2001 regarding the free access to information of public interest,
- the electronic writing of a petition, according to Law 233/2002 for the approval of the Government Ordinance no.27 / 2002 regarding the regulation of the activity of solving the petitions,
- Information we collect automatically:
- While browsing the site we collect technical information about the visitor’s visit to the site. This information may include the IP address, operating system, browser, pages you browsed, what specific information was searched and visitor traffic through our site.
- If you wish that our site does not retain this data, a cookie will be configured in your browser to remember this choice for one year. For this, you will need to accept the notification that appears on the first visit to the site.
The processing of the data we collect automatically is done in the legitimate interest, for the normal functioning of the site and for the statistics of the number of visitors.
PURPOSES OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
We collect and process the data of visitors who contact us through the online contact forms for the following purposes:
- to answer, according to the legislation in force, to questions, requests, petitions, comments on normative acts, etc;c;
- to improve your site browsing experience through statistics on the most sought after information or sections of the site,
- to protect us against cyber-attacks and abuse;
- to defend us in the event of a dispute;
- for providing information at the request of other authorized authorities of the Romanian state;
WHO WE TRANSMIT DATA TO
- Google Analytics for the statistics of our site visits.
- Courts, prosecutors’ offices or other public authorities when there is an express request from them and the law requires it.
- The servers are placed in the datacenter where they are protected by physical access and at a limited distance and monitored;
- The software used is constantly updated and improved;
- Monitoring, detection and protection systems against vulnerabilities, attacks, exploits, etc. are used;
- Access to data is limited only to authorized staff and only to perform the necessary service tasks.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
Updated: July 2018